1. Gather all hair to the left side and tie with hair elastic. Leave little hair both left and right side.
2. Twisted hair up on the left side above the ear level at the back of your head. Hold it with one hand and pin with the other.
3. Once you have the first few pins in and the hair no longer feels like it will fall down if you let go. Secure pins around the bun.
4. Use hand gently pulls out pieces of hair to create messy and fluffy feel.
5. Wrap the untouched front section around the curling iron. Leave hair ends out of the iron to look more natural. Younger girl tends to wear straight bangs.